The affiliate program is reserved for owners of their own client area on the SupportHost OÜ website who are interested in promoting our products in exchange for a financial reward.
We hereby regulate the relationship with affiliates, and in particular the management of financial transactions.
Table of Contents
Art. 1. Our network of affiliations
Affiliate marketing (affiliation) is a commercial agreement in the marketing sector between an advertiser (a company that intends to sell one of its services or products) and an affiliate (a person who promotes the advertiser's service or product), receiving compensation for the successful completion of the promoted deal. To participate as an affiliate, you are required to complete the registration for our affiliate program that you can find in the client area. We will decide whether to consider the request and will notify you in a reasonable time if the request is accepted. At our discretion, we may decide that your site cannot participate in our affiliation.
By activating your account as an affiliate you agree to these terms.
Art. 1.1 How does it work?
We give each affiliate a unique code. This code must be entered into the website and when clicked it will send the visitor from your site to ours. The cookie is saved for 90 days. If the visitor orders a service in the following 90 days from the same computer (cookie tracking) our automated system will track the sale and recognize a commission. Since this is a technical cookie, it is not necessary to accept cookies to install this cookie.
If there is a previous affiliate cookie in the same user’s browser the new cookies will overwrite it.
SupportHost is not responsible for cookies intentionally deleted by users.
For this to work properly, the visitor needs to click on your tracking link, have cookies enabled in his browser, not delete cookies or change Internet Service Provider before ordering a service. We take no responsibility for this.
We can only credit sales tracked by the system to your account, sales are tracked automatically and cannot be changed by SupportHost.
In certain cases, we may provide coupons tied to the affiliate's account. If a sale occurs through that coupon a commission will be credited even if the customer did not click on the affiliate link.
If a customer participates in promotions sent by us via email, or promotions on the site, it is not possible to receive an affiliate commission.
Art. 2. Affiliate Management
The affiliate will be able to promote the services of SupportHost using the links and banners in the client area on the dedicated page. These links allow for tracking, this way a commission will be paid to the affiliate for each sale resulting from his link.
In some cases, we can offer a coupon linked to the affiliate account. In this case, the commission will be recognized even in those cases where the coupon is used, even if the link has not been clicked.
The coupon has priority, meaning that if a coupon is used, the commission will be awarded to the affiliate who owns that coupon. In case the coupon of another affiliate was used, it is not possible to receive the commission, even if the affiliate link had been clicked.
The credit is calculated only and exclusively on the services indicated on the affiliation page.
The amount is to be considered inclusive of VAT and other charges.
The amounts are calculated automatically and are available in the client area. The affiliate cannot question the amounts shown in the client area.
Art. 3. Your Responsibilities
As a SupportHost Affiliate you agree that:
- You are responsible for providing us with full and accurate account information and for keeping that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details, all website URL(s) where SupportHost will be promoted, promotional practices and means, payment details, tax information and any other details we may require. We reserve the right to request additional data regarding all the websites where you promote SupportHost and the promotional practices you use. Failure to provide accurate information may result in exclusion from the Program, suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and forfeiture of any commissions.
- You should act in good faith to refer customers in good standing. Customers in good standing are hosting account owners who have provided valid contact information, are not flagged for high fraud risk, have active accounts that do not exceed any quotas or limitations as per the SupportHost Terms of Service and actively use their accounts.
- Active account usage is determined at our sole discretion and may be based on any of the following: number and frequency of logins into the User area and account control panel; frequency of new content upload on the account; number of visits on the website and the frequency of such visits; any other way that unambiguously demonstrates the user actively operates with the account; etc.
- You should not take actions or make recommendations to your referrals that result in a potential revenue loss for SupportHost.
- You should not engage in incentivized programs and business-opportunity sites, using marketing practices that might be unethical or likely to attract customers not in good standing.
- You should not use on behalf of your referrals or encourage your referrals to use on their SupportHost accounts any copyrighted or third-party material without the proper licenses.
- You should not copy, alter or modify any icons, buttons, banners, graphics, files or content contained in SupportHost's Links, including but not limited to removing or altering any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from us.
- You should not engage in any blackhat seo/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for SupportHost.
- You agree not to violate any applicable law.
- You should be loyal to SupportHost and should not misuse its confidence and shall not damage its reputation.
- You are required to disclose the affiliate relationship with SupportHost on your website.
If we detect a pattern in your affiliate practices that in our reasonable opinion violates any aspect of the T&C, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate account and cancel all outstanding commission payments due.
Art. 4. Affiliate Advertising
Only promotional material approved by SupportHost shall be used for promotion of our services. It includes any material provided by us and found in the Affiliate Area or approved in writing by a SupportHost representative. The approved material must contain SupportHost's trade names, service marks and/or logos to be displayed on the affiliate site as well as slogans.
Hereinafter, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download said promotional material for use on your site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting sites owned, operated and controlled by SupportHost. By using such promotional materials, you agree to work with us in order to establish and maintain the approved promotional materials.
Upon termination of the agreement, by closing your affiliate account, your limited, non-exclusive license to access and download SupportHost's promotional materials will be automatically revoked.
Inappropriate ways of advertising include, but are not limited to:
- Using any illegal or spam method of advertising, e.g. unsolicited email, unauthorized placing of the link in forums, newsgroups, message boards etc.;
- Bidding on keywords and phrases containing the "SupportHost" trademark, or variations or misspellings of the trademarked term on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Bing or others) without our prior approval. You are not allowed to use the SupportHost Website(s) as display URL in PPC ads and to direct-link or redirect to the SupportHost Website(s);
- Using non-unique copyright infringing content to promote SupportHost;
- Using traffic generated by pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPV advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods;
- Providing cash backs, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without our prior approval;
- Offering price savings methods, including coupon(s), voucher(s), discount codes, or added value offers without our prior approval;
- Using our advertising and promotional materials, trademark or name in a way which negatively affects our image;
- Using iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your affiliate tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through;
- Using link cloaking or masking techniques or technology with the goal to promote SupportHost on websites and/or networks not explicitly listed in your affiliate profile and hiding that traffic source;
- Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material, or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, satanic materials, trademark and copyright materials, all content of an adult nature, etc. The designation of any materials as such is subject to our reasonable opinion;
- Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the "SupportHost" trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to SupportHost trademark, name, logo or domain name, without our prior approval;
- Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, your product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases that contain or are confusingly similar to third-party trademarks, names, logos or domain names, unless you have been duly authorised by the trademark owner.
SupportHost shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments due.
Art. 5. Commissions
Commissions will be paid manually to affiliates on successful sales.
The sale will be considered as such only if:
- The sale was made as a result of your active referral efforts, and we verify that at the time of the order the customer had the cookie active and did not reach the site using a search without the SupportHost name. We have no information attributing the sale to any other advertising channel.
- Your affiliate account must be active at the time of the sale; we cannot assign any commission to your account if the order came in before you enrolled in the affiliate program.
- The submitted customer has never used our services or signed up for an account with us before.
- The client completed their orders without your assistance or acting on their behalf.
- The submitted customer has kept their account active for at least 30 days, and has not requested a satisfaction guarantee.
- The service purchased by the customer has not been suspended for infringing of our terms of service.
- We reserve the right to treat any sale as invalid at our discretion, without providing any explanation or justification.
Since attempted fraud and cancellations are possible, we reserve the right to withhold commissions for up to 60 days for verification. We also reserve the right to cancel commissions if we are unable to receive the funds, i.e. if the order is fraudulent if the customer cancels the account in the first 30 days, and if we discover that commissions were earned in an improper manner for other reasons. Affiliates are not allowed to offer additional coupons (with the exception of the codes the affiliate finds inside the client area). In case a customer buys through a coupon the referral will not receive the commission.
The commission amount will be updated when necessary.
The affiliate is solely responsible for placement of links on their site. We do not recognize any credit for failure to track purchase orders. We cannot manually credit commissions.
Once a minimum credit of €50 has been reached (credit is earned 30 days after receipt of payment) the affiliate can request a one-click payment from the client area.
We pay a 15% recurring commission. If the affiliate wants to get a 40% commission on first sale, the affiliate has to contact us via ticket as soon as the affiliate account is activated, before starting to use the affiliate account.
In order to send a payment we need to receive an invoice. Any taxes, fees and transaction costs will be deducted from the commission amount.
Once we receive the invoice we will send the payment via bank transfer, PayPal or as credit in the client area. If the affiliate cannot send us an invoice he/she can only receive the amount as client area credit.
We reserve the right to mark any sale as invalid at our own discretion, without providing any explanation or justification.
Art. 6. Terms of Agreement
Membership in the Affiliate Program is for an indefinite period of time.
The terms of the above affiliation will commence only upon our acceptance of your application for affiliation and will terminate at the time when either party decides to terminate the affiliation relationship.
Both parties may decide to terminate the affiliation, with or without cause, by sending written notice to the other party. Such notification must be sent to us via the contact form on the site. Once the affiliation is terminated, your account will no longer be eligible to receive commissions in the future.
Violation of these terms will result in the immediate exclusion of the affiliate from our affiliate program. SupportHost reserves the right to keep any amounts that have been accrued as a penalty.
Art. 7. Self-affiliation
Self-affiliation, i.e. using the affiliate account to purchase services for yourself, relatives, controlled businesses or login from the same IP in the client area is forbidden at all times.
The customer completed their order processes without any assistance from you, including when you act on behalf of the customer.
If we detect such activity we reserve the right to delete the affiliate commission or close the affiliate account.
Such conduct may result in the cancellation of all commissions previously earned.
This decision is final, in those cases where we will eliminate the commission or close the affiliate account, we will indicate the reason why we believe it is self affiliation.
Art. 8. Use of the brand and intellectual property
By accepting these terms, the affiliate does not acquire any rights to the intellectual property of SupportHost OÜ.
The affiliate may only use SupportHost's brand and logo to promote SupportHost's services in the manner specified in this document.
You may not:
- Associate our brand with other brands
- Alter the banners or logo in any way
- Embed parts of our site within other websites
Art. 9. Regulations
The affiliate is required to comply with all state and European regulations regarding the proper presentation of advertising messages, making sure to include all the information required by law (such as, by way of example and not limited to, the inclusion of indications such as "affiliate link", "ADV", "in collaboration with" etc.). The advertiser is exempt and indemnified by the affiliate from any liability for violations of these regulations and reserves the right to terminate the affiliation agreement at any time, subject to an action for compensation for damages incurred.
Art. 10. Relationship of the Parties
Both SupportHost and the Affiliate agree that they enter into this Agreements as independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between them. The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the behalf of SupportHost. The Affiliate cannot make any statement, whether on the Affiliate website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this section.
Art. 11. Account Termination
You can cancel and terminate your affiliate account at any time by contacting us through your Affiliate Area. We will send you written confirmation that your account has been terminated.
SupportHost can terminate an affiliate account:
- With a seven-day prior notice without explanation.
- Immediately with no prior notice, if you or your affiliate account violate the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
- Immediately with no prior notice, if you have not generated any sales for a period longer than 6 months.
Once an affiliate account is terminated, we will no longer track the sales associated with the affiliate and you will not qualify for future affiliate commissions. Any commissions due at the time of termination will be paid to the Affiliate after any holding period and in accordance with a regular payout cycle. No outstanding commission payments will be due if we terminate your account because of violation of this terms.
Upon termination of the Affiliate account, the Affiliate is obliged within 3 business days to remove all promotional materials, trademarks, links, logos and slogans of SupportHost from his web site. This provision shall survive the termination of the Agreement. After the termination of this Agreement, the Affiliate shall not have the right to use SupportHost trademark(s), logo and slogans and shall refrain from any actions which may directly or indirectly adversely affect the image and reputation of SupportHost, as well the business relations with its current and potential clients.
Upon termination of the affiliate account, this Agreement shall be automatically terminated.
Art. 12. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, HOLD US OR OUR LICENSORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, COST SAVINGS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, DATA OR USE, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL BREACHES, DEFAULTS, OR CLAIMS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING A CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This provision shall survive termination of the Agreement.
Art. 13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute arising from the interpretation, execution or dissolution of this contract will be governed by the law of the Republic of Estonia, with exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Tallinn (EE).
Art. 14. Changes to Terms
SupportHost reserves the right to change these terms at any time and at its discretion by posting a notice in the client area or by sending a written notice by email.
The amendments and/or supplements of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website of SupportHost. The current T&C is always available on SupportHost’s website.
If you do not agree to any amendments, you must terminate your Affiliate account within 10 business days of the date of the amendment.